Can Best Western Corporate Rates really save you money on your hotel booking?
What are Best Western Corporate Rates?Corporate travelers can often benefit from cheaper stays with select hotel brands and this includes Best Western. Corporate discounts work by negotiating a discount - if a company has a large footprint in the area of the hotel the discount is likely bigger. The reverse is also true. If you travel for business, it's possible to get a lower rate by booking your Best Western stay in advance online using a particular code. Depending on hotel availability, your negotiated rate may not be available on the requested dates and not all corporate codes work with all properties. Some companies have their own dedicated corporate page on the Best Western site - for example, you can find the General Electric page here and the one for Ford here, which both automatically add the relevant corporate code to your booking for you. Using the same url formats, we tried to guess the pages of other businesses, but it didn't work unfortunately. Corporate rates are usually stated as strictly only for corporate use by employees, so they are to be used at your own risk, especially as you may need relevant ID when checking in.
How do I use Best Western Corporate Rates?You can easily add the code to your online reservation from the homepage; click on the box that says 'Special Rates', click on 'Corporate Rate' and then enter your code in the box: There seems to be very few codes listed online, so your best bet may be asking your own company which code you should use. For our tests, we chose the Best Western Plus St. Charles Inn on April 18th, 2017. It comes out at $299.99 plus taxes and fees for the Flexible Rate and $269.99 for the Best Western Rewards member rate: Most of the codes we tried for our test booking worked to give us one single discount of 10% off the member rate:
- 00322510 General Electric (shows as 'Secondary Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 01399660 Touchstone Energy (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 01402610 Joe's House (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 01353080 FedEx (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 00101841 Ford (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 01388930 California Institute of Technology (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $242.99 - save 10% ($27)
- 01476170 Best Business Worldwide (shows as 'BBW Preferred' rate) $269.99
- 01494790 (unknown company)
- 01418260 Nurses
- 01260440 Metropolitan Community Churches
- 334930 University of Missouri
- 01119970 University of Pittsburgh