Updated Wyndham Corporate Rate Code List for November 2016
What's the Wyndham Corporate Rate Code List?
Wyndham Hotels & Resortsis one of many big travel brands that negotiates a discount for a corporation's employees. If a company has a large footprint in the hotel area then the discount is likely to be bigger and the reverse is also true. If you're a corporate traveler, you can frequently benefit from cheaper stays at Wyndham propertiesby booking your stay in advance online usinga particular code. These rates are generally stated as strictly only for corporate use by employees, whomay well need relevant ID when checking in.
We recently published a list of Wyndham corporate codesand compared those rates with booking on Wyndham without a corporate code. Some codes only work with certain properties and on particular dates, so we wanted to try anothertest booking to see what kind of discount you can get elsewhere.
How do I use the Wyndham Corporate Rate Code List?
Ifyour organizationhas a preferred corporate account with Wyndham,you can easily add the code to your online reservation from the homepage; click on 'Special Rates' and then 'Corporate Code' and enter the relevant code in the box:
For our tests, we chose one night at the Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central on April 18th, 2017.It comes out at $159 plus taxes and fees for the flexible Standard Daily Rate; it's not cheaper for Wyndham Rewards members, though you do get 2.000 bonus points:
Most ofthe codes we tried for our test booking worked to give us a discount of either 10%, 15% or 20% off the flexible Standard Daily Rate:
- 8000000066 ABN - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000008946 Civil Air Patrol - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000007604 MTA - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000000265 EC Purchasing - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000007598 AIChE - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000007844 NYSUT - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000010014 ASCP - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 8000002598 NASW - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000007487 The Florida Bar - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000007964 (unknown company) - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000006356 (unknown company) - $127.20 - save 20% ($31.80)
- 1000005227 (unknown company) - $135.15 - save 15% ($23.85)
- 1000008138 Joe's House - $143.10 - save 10% ($15.90)
These corporate accounts came up as unavailablefor this property anddates:
- 1000008537 Business Advantage Plus
- 1000009871 The Employee Network
- 1000007451 (unknown company)
- 67243 (unknown company)
- 100232108 University at Buffalo
- 00803277 Century 21 System
- 55067752 SmithBucklin
What else do I need to know about the Wyndham Corporate Rate Code List?
It's always useful to compare the corporate rate you're using with other rates on the Wyndham website, so you can see exactly how much of a discount you're getting. In our last comparison article, the biggest discount we found was20% off, which is the biggest discount we found with thisnew test booking,too. Plus in both tests, most codes we tried gave us the 20%discount.
Don't assume that a corporate code is defunct if it doesn't work for your booking,as with this hotel brand it depends on several factors;your YMMV depending on the property, dates and availability, so if your travel plans are flexible, try another search with your company's corporate code. For instance, the Business Advantage Plus code gave us a 20% discount in our last test, butwas unavailable in this test.
Keep in mindthat Wyndham can bevigilant about codes being abused and if you try to check in without proof that you are entitled to use a corporate code, you could lose your place to stay or end up having to pay the rack rate instead!