1,000 free Stash Rewards bonus, Marriott & Starwood add card bonuses, Chase spend bonuses, Qantas and AirBnB, Binter Canarias’ new base
– Qantas gives you one point per AU$ for spending on AirBnB – not great but also not bad
– Chase has caught the AMEX bug and now sends us emails with extra spend bonus points – I got double points for purchases over $1k (single transactions) on my IHG card, not gonna happen though
– Binter Canarias is expanding with a new base in Cap Verde – this is a great move since you can redeem Avios on them and the region has precious few flights
– Marriott and AMEX co-branded cards both added reciprocal bonuses for the new merged entity brands
Starting today, Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card by American Express Card Members in the U.S. can earn two Starpoints® for every eligible dollar spent using the Card directly at hotels participating in Marriott Rewards globally. Likewise, Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card from JPMorgan Card Members in the U.S. can earn five Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points for every eligible dollar spent using their respective Card on qualifying purchases made at participating global SPG properties.
I’m amazed Marriott got Chase and American Express to both sign off on a joint PR statement!
– little known Stash Rewards offers 1,000 points for signup
The company also runs a bonus program for additional bookings – up to 6,000.
From what I could gather the (Stash Award Chart does not exist) it is a value of up to 1 cent per dollar.