Apply for the 70,000 Chase Ink Plus here. Please note that approved applications will trigger a 10,000 points referral bonus for Mighty Media LLC.
The Chase Ink 70,000 offer is one of the best offer for Ultimate Rewards points I have ever seen. The normal sign-up bonus is just 50,000. This referral offer gets 70,000 for the applicant and 10,000 for the referrer. Since we posted the deal earlier this week, I have gotten a number of emails with questions about what you can do with it.
Here is my personal TOP 5 list!
Table of Contents
- 1 1) Korean Air First Class from Africa to the US on the Airbus A380
- 2 2) 4 nights at the Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas
- 3 3) A First Class ticket on Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer to Asia (One-Way)
- 4 4) A business class ticket to Bangkok (One-Way) using United MileagePlus
- 5 5) Other good uses of Ultimate Rewards points
1) Korean Air First Class from Africa to the US on the Airbus A380
Korean Air will introduce flights to Nairobi in 2015. The flight will be operated by an Airbus A330-200 but the leg from Seoul to Los Angeles is on an A380.
Both flights can be booked for 80,000 SKYPASS miles (Korean Air SKYPASS is a 1:1 Ultimate Rewards partner).
The 70,000 sign-up bonus will bring you just 10,000 points short of the 80,000 required. Keep in mind that by completing the minimum spend of $5,000, you will be just 5,000 points short.
2) 4 nights at the Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas
If you have already been to Istanbul, there are a number of other great hotels in Category 4/5 in the Hyatt award chart.
The 70,000 sign-up bonus will bring you just 10,000 points short of the 4-night Hyatt Gold Passport redemption of 80,000 points.
3) A First Class ticket on Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer to Asia (One-Way)
Singapore Airlines has a fantastic first class product on their A380 and a great one on their 777ER aircraft. The A380 flies from New York to Frankfurt and from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
From San Francisco, the airline can get you to Hong Kong and Seoul. These flights will cost you just 70,125 points plus about $200 in fuel surcharges.
4) A business class ticket to Bangkok (One-Way) using United MileagePlus
United MileagePlus was the default recommendation for anyone using Ultimate Rewards. There aren't so many great deals left. A good deal is still the business class to Southeast Asia (e.g. Bangkok) on one of the Star Alliance partners. ANA has a good lie-flat product (and very yummy Japanese catering!) My review for the ANA Business Class from Tokyo to San Jose last year shows how happy I was with it.
5) Other good uses of Ultimate Rewards points
Since you can transfer to so many partners, there are a number of good uses:
– short haul flights on any Oneworld partner airline using BA Avios e.g. Tokyo to Nagasaki
Picture credit http://bizclassdeals.com