We have written about the Citi 50,000 MasterCard for AAdvantage before.
It’s still the same great card with these features:
– 50,000 AAdvantage sign-up bonus miles
– $3,000 minimum spend within 3 months
– no fee in the first year, then $95
– double miles on purchases on American Airlines
– the first bag flies free on American Airlines (and for up to 4 travel companions)
While Citi has had different rules about when and how you can get the sign-up bonus again, I have yet to be denied for a sign-up bonus when approved for a Citi card.
There used to be a MasterCard and Visa card you could apply for at the same time (and get both bonuses) but I can’t find any link for the Citi AAdvantage Visa card anymore.
There is, however, a Citi Business AAdvantage 50,000 bonus card now.