Have you visited San Antonio, Texas?
– It is rated the most romantic city in the US with the Riverwalk (Texas Venus), and Texas most visited city with Sea World, the Alamo, the Tower of America and Six Flag.
Today, we would like to share with you our tips to save money when you travel to San Antonio. And we mean the ANGEL BUYS program!
The website sells hotels' certificates which have been donated by members of the San Antonio Hotel and Lodging Association in order to raise money for local charities and support the work of the local hotel association. The certificates are sold at greatly reduced rates at many high end hotels. This program also sells cheap certificates to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
The Hotels' deals are
– Downtown/Riverwalk: Grand Hyatt Riverwalk ($139), Hitlon Palacio Del Rio ($119), Hyatt Regency Riverwalk ($139), Courtyard by Marriott Riverwalk ($119)
– SeaWorld/West Area: Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa ($219), SeaWorld voucher
– Northside: JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa ($259), Staybridge Suites – Stone Oak ($99)
– Goft Resort: Westin La Cantera Resort ($219)
– Six Flag: Omni Colonnade / Northwest ($89), Six Flags Fiesta Texas – General Admission Tickets ($39)
– East Side: Splashtown San Antonio – General Admission Tickets ($21)
– These hotel deals are amazing in terms of value. Grand Hyatt Riverwalk is a pretty new hotel right next to the Riverwalk. I check a random date and it comes out for $209 + tax. So you save at least 33% with this certificate
– Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is one of the top category hotels. It goes for $419 on a random weekend date compared to $219 from this certificate – a saving of 50%
– JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa has a normal rate of $400 therefore buying it at $259 will save you 35%. This hotel looks amazing from their website.
– All other hotels' certificates should save you from 30% to 50% the normal rates. And don't forget to buy the Seaworld and Six Flag certificates if you are planning to visit them.
Some rules for the certificates
– Each hotel certificate offered on this site must be redeemed by its expiration.
– You won't earn points with these stays however they might count towards your elite status. Call the hotels and check to make sure
– You may purchase one or multiple nights at the hotel, if available.
– Prior to your purchase, you should call the hotel in order to determine room availability for the dates you'd like.
– They will send you a certificate via regular mail after the online purchase therefore I recommend buying the certificate at least 2 weeks before your actual travel date.
– Actual reservations through Angel Buys may only be made during normal business hours by calling the hotel's contact person listed at the top of each certificate. Neither the hotel's Central Reservation System staff nor the Front Desk staff can process Angel Certificates.
– All reservations are subject to room availability.
– All purchases made through the Angel Program are final and non-refundable.
Recommended for you:
This post has been tagged with: before | business | BUSINESS CLASS | Cheap | Courtyard | deals | Earn | earn points | elite | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Hotel deals | Hotels | hyatt | Hyatt Regency | Marriott | members | online | Photo Review | points | program | Resort | today | travel | Traveling | world