Brex provides start-up founders access to business credit cards without a personal guarantee or deposit. The Brex Card for start-ups works on the Mastercard network, there are no annual fees or foreign transaction charges, and cardholders can earn rewards. You can transfer Brex points to select airline programs which is a good option for all you frequent flyers!
Table of Contents
Transfer Brex points to airline partners
Brex Airline partners are:
- Aeromexico Club Premier – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Air France/KLM FlyingBlue – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Asia Miles/Cathay Pacific – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Avianca LifeMiles – Transfer ratio 1:1
- JetBlue TrueBlue – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Qantas Frequent Flyer – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Singapore Airlines Krisflyer – Transfer ratio 1:1
JetBlue is the latest addition to the Brex transfer program. JetBlue is known for its regular promotions. You can book flights in promotion periods and travel efficiently. JetBlue flies to over 100 destinations across the US, the Caribbean, and Latin America, with over 1,000 daily flights. This is perfect for all the frequent flyers, as the 1:1 transfer ratio is quite good. If you are not a Brex exclusive user the ratio is 1.5:1 which is also not bad. You can apply for your Brex Card here!
Rewards with Brex Exclusive
If you make Brex your primary business card you get inro the Brex Exclusive Rewards program. As a part of the Brex Exclusive program you earn:
- 7x on rideshare, Uber, Lyft, taxi, scooter. You can earn points on every ride you take
- 4x on Brex travel. You can book flights, hotels, and Airbnb stays with Brex and redeem rewards points for travel
- 3x on restaurants. Earn points while dining or while using coffee shops. This can be perfect for business lunches, meetings and much more
- 2x on software subscriptions
- 1x points on all other purchases made
- You can apply here!
If you do not make Brex your primary business card you earn 1x points on everything. That is also not a bad option, but with the Brex Exclusive program you can stack up on points quite fast.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline | airlines | bonus | Brex | Brex airline partners | Brex business card | Brex card | Brex card for start-ups | Brex Credit | Brex Credit card | Brex Exclusive | Brex Exclusive Rewards | Brex Exclusive Rewards program | Brex Rewards | Brex Rewards points | Cheap | cheap flights | credit | Credit Card | deal | deals | Earn | Earn points with Brex | miles | offer | offers | points | program | promotion | review | Rewards | Rewards program | rewards programs | travel | Traveling | trip | world