Shangri-La once again brought back their popular ‘Less is more’ promotion. For those who use the Shangri-La Golden Circle awards program, this is a great promotion. Their loyalty program is a lot smaller than for example IHG rewards, but the value they are offering is worth looking into.
Table of Contents
Shangri-La Offering 30% off Awards
Shangri-La offers these discounted award promotions a few times per year. Now, members can save 30% off standard rooms, executive rooms and suites at all hotels if booked by December 31. What you need to know about the ‘Less is more’ promotion:
- This promotion is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room, a Club Room, and Executive Suite
- Promotion is valid for stays at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Hotel Jen and Traders hotel worldwide
- You should book your stay between October 31, 2019, and December 31. 2019
- Less is more promotion discount is valid for stays between 31 October 2019 to 31 March 2020
- You can redeem this offer through the Golden Circle website, Shangri-La Mobile App, Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception
- You cannot combine this offer with another Shangri-La promotion
- Apply here!
The Golden Circle program
Golden Circle membership is free. Status upgrades are awarded according to the number of nights spent or the number of points earned at hotels that participate in the program. They offer three membership tiers:
- Gold membership is activated by earning a minimum of 50 Golden Circle points at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel, and Hotel Jen. Gold tier comes with a cash advance of up to $250 per stay on major credit cards and a few more minor benefits.
- Jade membership is awarded after 20 qualifying nights or 10 qualifying stays. Jade membership comes with 25% bonus Golden Circle Award Points, priority check-in and check-out and a possible upgrade if your room is not available at check-in.
- Diamond membership is awarded upon 50 qualifying nights or 25 qualifying stays. Diamond tier comes with a cash advance of up to $300 per stay on major credit cards. It also comes with a 50% bonus Golden Circle Award Points.
- You can find the full list of benefits for each tier here!
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Golden Circle | Golden Circle points | Golden Circle promo | Golden Circle promotion | hotel | hotel booking | Hotels | offer | offers | points | program | promotion | Rewards | Shangri-La | Shangri-La awards | Shangri-La Golden Circle | Shangri-La offer | Shangri-La promo | Shangri-La promotion | travel | Traveling | trip | world