Citi is offering an increased welcome bonus for their Citi Rewards+ card. They offered this increased welcome bonus for a limited time a few months prior as well. For all users that missed out now is the time! Also, keep in mind there is currently Citi in-branch promotion as well!
Citi Rewards+ card
- New welcome offer – Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening – Previously it was 15,000 bonus points
- The card earns ThankYou points
- Earn 2x points on grocery and gas, up to $6,000 per year, then 1x
- Earn 1x points on everything else
- The foreign transaction fee is 3%
- There is no annual fee
- Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you received a new cardmember bonus for Citi Rewards+, Citi ThankYou Preferred, Citi ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige, or if you have closed any of these cards, in the past 24 months
- The card automatically rounds up to 10 points on every purchase. There is no cap on purchases that are rounded up
- Get 10% Points Back for the first 100,000 ThankYou Points you redeem per year – if you redeem 15,000 points, you get 1,500 back
- You can apply here!
Citi in-branch bonus offer
Citi is offering increased bonuses on two cards in the branch. The two cards in question are Citi Rewards+ and Citi Double Cash. The bonus offer:
30,000 points after $1,500 in spend within the first three months. Keep in mind that Citigold customers can earn 40,000 points after $2,000 in spend. There is also 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
Citi Double Cash
$100 bonus after $500 in spend within the first three months. There is 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 18 months. Citi Double cash also has no annual fee, the rewards are convertible at a 1:1 rate to Citi ThankYou points and the card earns 2% cashback on all purchases.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Account | after | bonus | bonus points | bonuses | Card | cardmember | cards | cashback | Citi | Citi card | Citi cards | Citi deal | Citi Double Cash | Citi members | Citi Prestige | Citi Rewards+ | Citi Rewards+ card | Citi ThankYou | Citi ThankYou deal | credit | Credit Card | deal | deals | double | Earn | first | offer | offers | points | premier | prestige | program | promotion | Rewards | sign up offer | spend | thankyou | thankyou points | Welcome Bonus | welcome offer