IHG and Chase just announced the launch of their new Rewards Club Travelers card. If you are an IHG Premier Rewards Club user or just want to stock up on some points this is a good option for you. As an added bonus this card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
The new IHG Rewards Club Travelers Card
If you already use the IHG Premier Rewards Club Card this is a good addition to the IHG portfolio to help you stock up on points. The key details you should keep in mind:
- 60,000 bonus IHG points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel.
- Earn 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Fourth Reward Night Free when you redeem points for any 4+ night stay.
- No annual fee
- Points don’t expire as long as the card is active every 12 months
- No blackout dates
- You can pay with points and cash at any hotel
- You can apply here!
Keep in mind that the IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card does not offer automatic elite status. You’ll be rewarded with IHG Gold status after you spend $10,000 on the card. The IHG Rewards Clubs Premier Credit Card comes with automatic Platinum status.
The IHG Rewards Clubs Premier Credit Card
If you already use Premier Card, IHG Traveler Card can be a good addition for you. If you do not use the card, the IHG Premier card is superior to the Traveler Card. The welcome bonus is better, you get automatic Platinum status and an anniversary gift. Premier Card, however, comes with an annual fee. Some key details of the card:
- 80,000 bonus points after spending $2000 within the first three months
- Free anniversary night beginning the second year
- Complimentary Platinum status
- 25X total on IHG stays
- Earn 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- The annual fee is $89
- You can apply here!
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: bonus IHG | Chase | Chase and IHG | credit | Credit Card | deal | deals | Earn | Hotels | IHG | IHG cards | IHG Gold for free | IHG partnership | IHG points | IHG Premier Card | IHG Rewards | IHG Rewards Club | IHG Rewards Club bonus points | IHG Rewards Club points | IHG Rewards Club Travelers card | IHG Rewards Clubs Premier Credit Card | IHG Rewards deal | IHG Traveler Card | points | program | promotion | Rewards | travel | Traveling | trip