Brex is a business credit card start-up that innovated the way you apply for business credit cards. Instead of evaluating applications based on a business owner’s credit, it focuses on the funding of the business itself. The card is perfect for business owners looking into new and fresh options for their business.
Table of Contents
What you need to know about the Brex business card
Brex provides start-up founders access to business credit cards without a personal guarantee or deposit. The Brex Card for start-ups works on the Mastercard network, there are no annual fees or foreign transaction charges, and cardholders can earn rewards.
- 30,000 in Brex Rewards points upon signup and waived card fees for life
- No personal guarantee or credit check required
- Fast sign-up process
- Credit limits 10-20x higher than traditional small business corporate cards
- 100,000 bank balance required to qualify for Brex
- Miles transfer program to 6 airlines
- There is no annual fee
Earn points with the Brex card
Brex offers its users an Exclusive rewards program where cardholders earn points on their purchases.
Those who make the Brex card their primary business card can earn:
- 7 points per dollar spent on rideshares and taxis
- 3 points per dollar spent on restaurants and travel
- 2 points per dollar spent on recurring software expenses
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
Those who do not make Brex their primary card earn 1 point per dollar spent on everything.
When they first started out Brex Rewards points could only be used for statement credit. Now, Brex added transfer partners. They also added the option of booking travel through their portal!
If you decide to book travel through Brex Travel, you’ll have the option to pay for your plane tickets and hotel rooms with points.
- Aeromexico Club Premier – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Air France/KLM FlyingBlue – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Asia Miles/Cathay Pacific – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Avianca LifeMiles – Transfer ratio 1:1
- JetBlue TrueBlue – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Qantas Frequent Flyer – Transfer ratio 1:1
- Singapore Airlines Krisflyer – Transfer ratio 1:1
Earn 75,000 points
Brex is offering a 75,000 Brex Rewards point welcome bonus on the Brex card until October 31, 2019. The welcome bonus is awarded upon card acceptance, and there’s no minimum spend requirement. If you’re approved for a Brex for Startups card before this date, you’ll receive waived card fees for life.
You can sign up here!
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: 000 points | airline | airlines | Brex | Brex business card | Brex card | Brex card for start-ups | Brex Credit | Brex Credit card | Brex Rewards | Brex Rewards points | Cheap | cheap flights | credit | Credit Card | deal | deals | Earn | Earn 75 | Earn points with Brex | Flight | flights | miles | offer | offers | program | promotion | Rewards | travel | Traveling | trip | world