The Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard is now offering up to 75,000 bonus miles. It currently has a limited-time welcome offer of 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days and after a purchase is made on an employee card.
Table of Contents
About the Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard
- Earn 60,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. You can also earn 10,000 miles when a purchase is made on an employee card.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines, office supply, telecom, and car rental purchases, and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get a 5% mileage bonus every year after your account anniversary. Based on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- Free checked bag and preferred boarding for you and up to 4 others on the same reservation.
- 25% inflight savings on food and beverages when you use your card
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars after you spend $25,000 on purchases each calendar year.
- Receive a $99 Companion Certificate each year after your account anniversary when you spend at least $30,000 or more on eligible purchases.
- Employee cards at no extra cost
- The annual fee is $95
- You can apply here!
How to get the Welcome bonus
AAdvantage Aviator Business card if offering one of the biggest welcome bonuses, 60,000 bonus miles. To qualify for this bonus offer, you will need to charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account and make an employee card purchase.
You can use your AAdvantage miles for a number of things like flights with American Airlines or American Eagle, flights with Oneworld partners or other partner airlines, seat upgrades, hotel stays, car rentals and gift cards.
When you use your AAdvantage miles to purchase round-trip domestic MileSAAver flights, you get to book award travel for:
- 7,500 miles on longer destinations
- 2,000 miles on shorter destinations
AAdvantage is partnered with a number of airlines like Hawaiian Airlines, Japan Airlines, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Iberia, Cathay Pacific and many more.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: AAdvantage | AAdvantage bonus miles | AAdvantage deal | AAdvantage deals | AAdvantage miles | AAdvantage miles deal | Account | after | airline | airlines | Airways | american | American Airlines | American Airlines AAdvantage | award | Barclays | bonus | bonus AAdvantage | bonus miles | bonuses | Book | business | Business cards | car | car rental | car rentals | Card | cards | cathay | Cathay Pacific | checked | Credit Card | destinations | Domestic | Earn | elite | Etihad | Etihad Airways | extra | first | flights | food | gift | gift cards | Hawaiian | Hawaiian Airlines | hotel | Iberia | Japan | Japan Airlines | MasterCard | Mileage | miles | MsterCard | offer | Oneworld | pacific | Qatar | Qatar Airways | Rental | Round Trip | spend | travel | trip | Welcome Bonus | welcome offer