Capital One added transfer partners earlier this year. Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and Capital One Spark Miles for Business cardholders gained the ability to transfer to airline frequent flyer miles late last year. They are offering a one-third bonus on transfers to Qantas between September 16th at 12:01 AM Eastern and October 31st at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Table of Contents
The Capital One Offer
The transfer bonus offer goes from September 16th at 12:01 AM Eastern till October 31st at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Capital One Venture and Spark Miles account holders will receive a 33.3% bonus on all miles transferred to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
The transfer rate will go from 2 to 1.5 down to a flat 1 to 1 transfer ratio.
Capital One Cards
4 Capital One cards earn transferable points. Most people eligible will carry either the Capital One Venture personal card or the Capital One Spark Miles Business card.
Capital One Venture Rewards credit card
- The one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
- Earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020
- Named ‘The Best Travel Card’ by CNBC, 2018
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Earn unlimited 2 miles per $1 on every purchase, everywhere.
- Earn a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles, equal to $500 in travel, once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Receive up to $100 credit for one Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee
Other Capital One offers
Capital One miles transfers are less than a year old, and the program is becoming quite a success. Some of their other offers include:
- 100% bonus on transfers to Emirates Skywards
- 50% bonus on transfers to JetBlue TrueBlue
- 20% bonus on transfers to Air France KLM Flying Blue
- 25% bonus on transfers to Avianca LifeMiles
Recommended for you:
About the author: Mila Kostic is a native of Belgrade, Serbia. After majoring in sociology at the Belgrade University she has been working as tutor and coach. Prior to taking on her role at Mighty Travels, she wrote for a video games, fitness, and health lifestyle website. After starting her work with the Mighty Travels team she discovered her passion for travel and travel writing. Now, she is focused on bringing you the newest travel news. In her portfolio here at Mighty Travels, you can find articles on Airline news, hottest credit card deals, tips and tricks on earning miles and much more. You can reach her at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Air France | bonus | Bonus Transferring Miles | Capital One | CAPITAL ONE CARDS | credit | Credit Card | miles | offer | offers | points