Chase is offering up to 100,000 bonus miles as a limited time offer with the United℠ Explorer Business Card. The United℠ Explorer Business Card was designed for business owners who frequently find themselves having to travel with United. It comes with a $95 annual fee, but that fee is waived during the first year.
Table of Contents
United℠ Explorer Business Card
The United℠ Explorer Business Card is an excellent airline credit card for those who frequently fly with United. This card provides plenty of opportunities to earn extra miles through bonuses and purchases you charge to it, and it tops that all off with very good flight-specific perks, including priority boarding.
Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open & an additional 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $25,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open.
How to earn points
After hitting the spend threshold, you can earn bonus miles. There are many options for getting them.
Every $1 you spend on United Airlines airfare earns 2 miles. Besides, every $1 you spend at restaurants, gas stations and office supply stores earn you 2 miles. All other purchases earn an unlimited 1 mile per $1 spent. There’s no limit to the number of miles you can accumulate. Miles never expire as long as your account is open.
There are plenty of options to redeem your points in such as travel, shopping, gift cards, and other experiences.
Benefits of the card
- United MileagePlus Member Status: You’ll become a basic MileagePlus member. This perk comes with 5X miles per dollar on tickets purchased from United.
- Priority Boarding Privileges: Board United flights before general boarding.
- Free First Checked Bags: You and up to one traveling companion on the same reservation get your first checked bag free. This can save you potentially $100 per round trip
- Two Annual Passes to United Club: Two one-time passes per year to United Club airport lounges. This includes complimentary beverages, snacks, and other amenities like workspaces, free WiFi and more.
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges: Includes room upgrades, complimentary daily breakfast for two, early check-in, late checkout and other amenities at more than 750 luxury hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Visa Signature Concierge: Speak with your assistant through Visa Signature Concierge. They can help with all sorts of non-emergency tasks.
- Chase Inside Access: Access exclusive experiences, which range from celebrity meet-and-greets to world-class cultural events.
- United MileagePlus Experiences: Bid for invitations to interesting experiences by United, like dugout seats at sports games and dining with top chefs at their restaurants.
You can signup for the card here!