Hands down the best part of flying Lion Air from Jakarta is the Priority Pass sponsored access of the BlueSky Executive Lounge at Terminal 1C. The lounge has a dedicated security – good food and superb third gen coffee. Plus it isn’t crowded.
Recommended for you:
- Indigo Partners serious about WOW Air, South African reaching for Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas status match, Singapore Airlines discounted awards, Air Italy adding even more North American flights
- Xiamen Air Economy Review Hong Kong (HKG) to Xiamen (XMN) and Nanning (NNG)
- You can soon wear a bikini and go visa free to Saudi Arabia!, Qatar adds Santiago de Chile and Rio de Janeiro, City National Infinite returns with 50,000 bonus, American Express EveryDay card & Alaska to add $125 redeposit fee?
- Delta to start Lagos service, Qatar adds meal pre-booking options and 18,000 Avios for $187
- KLM Business Class Review (new cabin) Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – Jakarta (CGK) 777-300ER and Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge KLIA Review
- EVA Air Business Class Review Taipei (TPE) to Vancouver (YVR) 777-300, Infinity Lounge Taipei Review and Plaza Premium Lounge Taipei Review
- Airbus A380 demand softening, new winglets planned?
- American Airlines Review First Class Flagship A321T 3 class – San Francisco to New York AA164
- Ethiopian Airlines Review Business Class Cloud Nine 787 Addis Abeba (ADD) to Los Angeles (LAX) via Dublin (DUB)
- Aircalin Business Class Review Osaka (KIX) to Noumea (NOU) A330 and KIX Air Side Lounge Review
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline reviews | Best Airline | biggest airline | Photo Review
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |