new IHG PointBreaks list, Singapore Airlines cuts Honolulu route, Virgin Atlantic buying FlyBe?, Hulu for just $1/month, 70,000 Barclaycard Arrival Plus offer and United discounted awards to Europe
– a new IHG Pointbreaks list coincides with Cyber Monday and is valid for bookings until February 28th 2019
– Singapore Airlines is shuffling routes between it’s (too many) brands and sadly terminates the Osaka to Honolulu route
– Virgin Atlantic may buy FlyBe a great move to ‘feed’ more passenger into the Skyteam affiliate and built a UK network
– the Netflix competitor Hulu (that also now supports offline viewing) has a Cyber Monday offer for just $0.99 a month (the usual amount is $5.99 or $7.99)
– the Barclarycard Arrival Plus now has a 70,000 miles offer with the annual fee waived in the first year
The 70,000 points can be redeemed for ANY travel expense for instance a Business Class ticket to Europe for $1.5k.
– United Mileage Plus is offering reduced redemption rates for Economy tickets to Europe on their own metal as part of Cyber Monday