Chase and IHG are currently offering bonus for newly approved cardmembers. You must be a new customer for this card and have not earned any cardmember bonuses from it within the last 24 months. What does that mean? It basically means that you may have previously owned one of these cards and earned a bonus. If that bonus was within the last 20 months, you cannot earn this special offer.
However the new IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card does not fall under the spell of the Chase 5/24 rule and as long as your credit is good you will be approved.
If you are a new applicant, you can earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend at least $2,000 within the first three months!
You also get 10 points per dollar when spent at one of IHG’s 5,200+ hotels!
Take a vacation, relax, and enjoy the scenery while earning points fast.
Use points for airline miles or hotel nights across the globe.
As a card member, you actually get free nights without points too! Details are below.
To qualify for this special offer, you must apply through a referrer, which would be one like ours (Mighty Media LLC.)
Table of Contents
Other Benefits of the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Aside from grabbing the new promotional deal and getting 10 points per dollar spent at their hotels, you earn points for other purchases too.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants*
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on any other purchases*
- Earn 10,000 additional points every year when you spend $20,000 with your card and make one more purchase*
- Earn 5,000 more points after you made your first purchase within 3 months and registered an authorized user on your account
- Earn 20% off purchases from points when you buy points with your card*
*Subject to the Chase/IHG terms found on our referral page.
In addition to points earned, you get:
- One free night at an IHG hotel every year you are a member
- 4th night free when redeeming points for a 4-night or more stay at an IHG hotel
- Receive Platinum Elite Status automatically as long as you remain an active rewards card member
- ZERO foreign transaction fees
- TSA Pre✓® and Global Entry fee credit up to $100 every 4 years to help cover the application fee that gets charged to your card
Rewards, More Rewards, and Even More Rewards for Being an IHG® Rewards Club Premier Cardholder
With plenty of ways to earn points, in addition to the 80,000 bonus points, this offer has plenty of benefits to go around. Free nights, zero foreign transaction fees, shopping rewards, discounts on purchases, airline miles from points, and much more await your reply!
Earn 80,000 bonus points with the IHG(R) Rewards Club Premier Credit Card. I can be rewarded too if you apply here and are approved for the card.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies that provide compensation. The compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they appear. The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.
Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Mighty Media LLC may receive a referral bonus if you choose to apply through our link.
We are grateful for your patronage and hope you enjoy your benefits!
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline | bonus | Card | Chase | credit | Credit Card | fees | Great Offer | hotel | Hotels | IHG | miles | offer | points | Premier Credit Card | review | travels | TSA