Wyndham 15,000 points with two stays, new Indian Ocean airline alliance?, Starlux Airlines orders plenty of A350, new Radisson Panama, new Intercontinental Colombo
– Wyndham and Masterpass are back with another promotion that can get you 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points if you pay with MasterPass
The idea is simple – find a cheap property (Wyndham owns such luxurious brands like Super 8 or Travelodge and pay for it with your Masterpass. Then use the points at a nice (or nice and expensive) property.
Wyndham is especially strong in China where many cities shave dozens of Wyndham properties.
– the somewhat struggling carriers of the Indian Ocean are contemplating forming a new alliance
– the family heirs if EVA Airlines are planning a new airline dubbed Starlux that just ordered another set of A350
I love transiting in Taipei – a cool city with friendly folks that is so unlike PRC.
– there is now a Radisson Summit Resort near the Panama Canal
– the Pearl Grand Tower Hotel Colombo will become the Intercontinental Colombo in 2019, judging form the pictures there will be plenty of renovations needed