– Barclays is out with an improved offer for the JetBlue Business card worth 40,000 points
The points are worth about $600 in airfare (to be used on JetBlue only). Good deal! Keep in mind that annual fee of $99 is not waived!
– Go Air is suing IndiGo COO Prock-Schauer who has a colorful history with several carriers.
Prock-Schauer was GoAir’s CEO and Managing Director between June 2015 and the end of 2017. Subsequently, he joined IndiGo as Chief Commercial Officer on February 1, 2018.
According to the lawsuit, during the transition period, Prock-Schauer stole confidential GoAir documents and made them available to his new employer.
Neither of the parties comments on the issue due to the ongoing court proceedings. The next hearing has been scheduled for June 15. The parties are reportedly unwilling to enter into a settlement.
Prior to joining GoAir, Prock-Schauer served as an executive on a number of other carriers, including Air Berlin, Jet Airways, Austrian Airlines, and bmi british midland.
– Air India is so strapped for cash they are using a Boeing 787 for spare parts
Put this carrier on the doomsday list for 2018 – so far there no real takers in the planned privatization.
– Norwegian is adding a third flight for the London to New York service – what surprising is you’d expect most LCC’s to be successful in new routes but Norwegian is successful in serving major airports instead
– Qantas is finally getting rid of those aging Boeing 747
The entire fleet is to be retired within the next 3 years!
– Chinese outbound travelers are an adventurous bunch but they are also tend to be a tough crowd – if you have a trip planned to Greece you better be prepared!
Recommended for you:
- $580 Business Class US – Asia, improved Qatar availability for redemptions, will Blackstone rescue JetAirways?, Air India’s spare art troubles, Chase drops Korean Air Skypass (or is it the other way round)?
- Delta raises award prices to India, unlimited Lyft Line, flyDubai launches OPEN loyalty program, SF flight lands in Vancouver, Russia’s passengers numbers rising
- Jet Airways Economy Review New Delhi (DEL) to Kathmandu (KTM) (and return) B737, ITC Lounge Review DEL, Executive Lounge Review KTM
- Air India has the world’s longest flight, aviation safety in India, Club Carlson 75% bonus & slick new Air Tahiti 787
- Our favorite fares for today, LEVEL adds Paris routes, Qantas opens LHR lounge, Orbitz 15% off, AAVacations $100 off any package
- Interview with Faith Case from milesmomma.com
- The best option to use AAdvantage miles to the Maldives – more thoughts
- An introduction to Alitalia – MilleMiglia, Award Chart, Award Availability, Fuel Surcharges & Destinations
- Great Business Class fare from Europe (Munich) to India (Delhi)
- Qatar adds free WiFi, 20,000 AAdvantage bonus miles w one flight, Lufthansa gives up on Alitalia, 60,000 Hawaiian miles with one credit card, Ethiopian adds Los Angeles to Togo non-stop!
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Air India | airlines | Airports | Airways | Barclays | Business Card! | Card | executive | Flight | flights | GoAir | Greece | holiday | improved | India | IndiGo | Jet Airways | JetBlue | New York | Norwegian | offer | points | Qantas | travelers
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |