Expedia+ now Expedia Rewards, Vietnam, ANA and WOW Air enjoying the good times, Norwegian stemming liquidity crisis?
– Expedia+ is changing its name to Expedia Rewards
One overlooked great value for Expedia Rewards is the 2x redemption rate on Expedia VIP Hotels. Those are typically well rated hotels in the first place and with the 2x become great value too.
– Vietnam is a trendy destination right and now Vietnam Airlines feels that impact – profits almost doubled to $64 million in Q1 2018
Maybe that first US flight will happen soon?
– ANA also sees major growth and increased profits for international routes including it’s Peach and Vanilla Air subsidiaries
– WOW Air couldn’t be happier about their growth and are now talking flights to Asia – really?
– Norwegian’s cash flow crisis seems real – the airline is trying to lease out or cancel orders for 140 planes
I’d expect Norwegian to be bought soon and the growth plan will likely be back on track when that happens.