Hainan 25% sale, IAG’s aggressive growth, United predicts strong demand, TAP scaling up operations, the risks of flying…
– Hainan Airlines (which has a number of new routes to the US West Coast) is running a 25% off sale for their 25th anniversary
– United sees strong demand for their product in 2018
– TAP is the European airline with the worst customer service and a barely functional loyalty program – but guess what it does not matter much
With new planes and low fares the airline is breaking records for passenger numbers and load factors.
– heart attacks are a major risk factor when flying and planes are equipped with a defibrillator but this Westjet crew took too long to apply it – resulting in the death of the passenger
– gruesome pictures from a flight attendant who jumped (or fell) from the open door of a parked Emirates plane in Entebbe