– Qantas is telling Boeing and Airbus in stark terms what they want – more range
– TAP is planning an Azores service to the US (as Air Acores does)
It is short enough to fly on a narrow-body plane (with good ETOPS certification).
– Lufthansa is kicking out the Brussels Airlines management after their strong under- performance within the group (it is about time!)
– Singapore Airlines Krisflyer is planning to use blockchain to enable users to purchase everyday items with Krisflyer miles
– Alaska Airlines and Bank of America are offering the 30,000 miles bonus credit card now with a $100 statement credit to California residents
The offer is targeted but you likely can use my link and code 1BBTA8040391824.