– excellent fares from most major Australian airports to Europe (most Finnair destinations) for $1,590 in Business Class (Economy on the first leg to Asia)
Use Google Flights for more dates.
– Saudia has another cheap Business Class deal – this time from Cairo to New York and Washington D.C. for $900 Round Trip
– great fares with Xiamen Air from Los Angeles to China for $1,676 and SE Asia for just $300 more
– Avianca has Premium cabin deals from San Francisco to Bogota for $895 Round Trip – however the equipment is all narrow-body
– China Eastern is in love with Cebu and has fares for just $99 to Beijing now (in Economy)
– if you thought the West Coast fares to Asia are cheap – try in reverse just $333 for the long haul from Hong Kong to Los Angeles
– don;t forget about LEVEL (I’m flying next month) fares are still in the $300 Round Trip range to Oakland from Barcelona (can be bought one-way pf course)
– are you going to Colombia? Check out Wingo which is establishing itself as a new force without subsidizing fares for locals with this $24 Round Trip from Bogota to Cartagena
– South African has fares of just $595 Round Trip from New York to Johannesburg on their non-stop now
How to get more deals?
Become a Premium member and get thousands of deals in our dashboard and urgent deals via text to your phone.