Our favorite fares for today, LEVEL adds Paris routes, Qantas opens LHR lounge, Orbitz 15% off, AAVacations $100 off any package
– China Eastern has fantastic fares starting from $296 Round Trip from their North American gateways to Clark (near Manila), Philippines
We found this price from LAX/SFO/YVR/JFK/ORD/YYZ for limited dates.
– not much behind is China Southern with fares as low as $390 from New York to Kuala Lumpur or Los Angeles to Singapore for $337 on selected dates
– Turkish and Skyteam have decent fares from Los Angeles to Nairobi (two really long flights) for $690
– LEVEL has made flights from their new Paris base bookable – look for flights to Montreal (July 2nd), Guadeloupe (July 2nd), Martinique and Newark (both Sep 3rd) for $150 One-way on Google Flights (service is not daily)
$150 one-way fares are quickly becoming the standard Economy fares over the Atlantic (with no additional connections) with Norwegian, XL Airways, Primera, WOW all competing for the quickly growing but low margin market.
IAG also announced the closure of the Openskies brand (that one was always confusing to me)
– Qantas has opened their new London Heathrow lounge (accessible to Oneworld elite members as well)
Qantas lounges are solid and generally offer great staff, food and coffee (I really liked the Qantas First lounge at rather tiny Melbourne airport)
– AAVacations has a $100/$150 off code – those work great if you can find a cheap flight on American and cheap hotels to bring the total package price down to under $100
– Orbitz has extended the expiration of their 15% off code OUTOFOFFICE all the way until December 10 2018 (my birthday nevertheless 🙂
How to get more deals?
Become a Premium member and get thousands of deals in our dashboard and urgent deals via text to your phone.