– while it isn’t easy to get visas for Turkey right now, the country has grown up in low-cost aviation with Pegasus (Review), AtlasGlobal (Review), Onur Air (Review) and Turkish Airlines subsidiary AnadoluJet locked in a price war
Take this example – after a recent Pegasus sale, Turkish Airlines matched flights from Erzincan in Turkey’s rugged East to Istanbul for $21 Round Trip.
– China Eastern continues it’s push into the US – this Chinese Airline has low cost prices despite being a full service airline (well kind of)
– United also has a number of routings for flights from the New York area to Singapore (including their new 787 from San Francisco) for just $425 Round Trip
– Air Asia has new route to Ceju Island in South Korea – the $197 Round Trip offers (this is a 6 hours plus flight) from Kuala Lumpur look really cheap!
– If you are in Hong Kong – look at these great fares from China Eastern to Barcelona for just $314 Round Trip
– Scoot does not have a great Business Class product but it’s much more space than in Economy at least and its a new plane
Sydney to Singapore can be had for $668 Round Trip in Business (those also work one-way for half the price usually)
– Malaysia Airlines has a great Business Class $358 fare from Kuala Lumpur – Delhi, India in their long-haul configuration A330
– we have posted about them before – China Eastern continues to publish amazing fares from Cebu, Philippines to many US destinations at just $1,175 in Business Class Round Trip
– Philippine Airlines has a continuing Business Class sale from most Gulf countries it goes to to any airport in Philippines for under $900 Round Trip
How to get more deals?
Become a Premium member and get thousands of deals in our dashboard and urgent deals via text to your phone.