– Norwegian is running a Halloween sale with code HALLOWEENUK17
I couldn’t find any immediate savings though.
– American Express is making changes to their Hilton Cards
The new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card will come with a huge $450 annual fee but also $250 airline credit and $250 resort credit plus an annual free night. This might be a good deal – let’s wait for details before it’s official launch in January 2018.
The company will also introduce the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card and make changes to the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card.
– Kenya Airways is axing Hong Kong and Hanoi from its network – will they add more Chinese mainland destinations like Ethiopian?
– JetBlue has another one of those two day sales with a number of decent deals
– for the second time in a week I’m in front of closed Centurion lounge
The Philadelphia Centurion lounge has indeed opened this week after a long wait (I actually had never been to Philadelphia airport before last week!).
But if you are at SFO airport today – there is a large glass panel that fell out and the lounge staff is hoping to have it repaired throughout the day.