Cheap Business Class from Pakistan, Iran to US, cheap Philippine Airlines Business Class, Fastjet Mozambique launches, Flying Blue and Avios to be revenue based for earning and redeeming soon?
– the Gulf carriers have some great fares from Lahore, Pakistan and Teheran, Iran to the US East Coast starting at $1,432 Round Trip
Those are obviously not an easy visa option for US Passport holders but Pakistan offers rather hassle free tourist visa for a $199 fee.
– Philippine Airlines now has the direct Doha to Manila Business Class Round Trip for just $768 – that’s $400 cheaper than their last sale.
This Z fare earns 125% on ANA Mileage Club and Etihad Guest.
– Fastjet Mozambique has started service in is serving the cities of Maputo, Tete, Beira and Nampula now
The company has domestic traffic rights and competes directly with rickety LAM Mozambique Airlines. I wish Vilanculos would be added as well – as it is THE gateway to the beaches in Mozambique.
– Air France/ KLM Flying Blue have announced plans to making earning miles based on revenue (the de-facto standard in the US now). There are rumors about making the redemption revenue based as well – but so far that’s just a rumor.
– British Airways Avios/ Executive Club has also revealed tentative plans to make earnings and redeeming ‘more revenue based’ – details are yet to follow and I wouldn’t be surprised if Lufthansa Miles & More will also float a test about this soon.