China Eastern Business Class sale, ‘free’ Southwest companion pass, 4,500 Avios just for signing up, Qatar QSuite retro-fit schedule, Iberia adds San Francisco
– China Eastern is in love with Cebu with yet another Business Class sale, this time to Europe from Cebu starting at $1,094 Round Trip.
The fares book into J and I (both earn plenty on most Skyteam programs). You can Open Jaw the return to another destination with price increases (we tried CRK).
The lowest prices seem Madrid, but it also works to slightly higher destinations such as London (LHR), Verona (VRN) and Milan (MXP).
– there is now a public link for getting just one Chase Southwest card and get a free companion pass offer (and 40,000 Rapid Rewards points) for California residents only
This is a great offer but sadly the Chase Southwest cards fall under 5/24. And than there is this:
This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Rapid Rewards Credit Card who received a new cardmember bonus for a Rapid Rewards Credit Card within the last 24 months. Only the individual who received this email/offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is nontransferable.
– British Airways Executive Club offers 4,500 Avios just for signing up – you need to be a German resident and the offer also spells out that residence requirements may be enforced
This offer is clearly targeting former topbonus members looking for a new Oneworld home.
– Qatar is planning to get all 777, 787, A350 retro-fitted to the QSuite product by the end of 2018
– Iberia now flies to San Francisco from Madrid – a great way to use American Airlines Advantage miles and connecting potentially to the Canary Islands all for 55,000 miles in Business Class
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: 787 | airlines | Airways | american | American Airlines | bonus | British Airways | BUSINESS CLASS | Business Class sale | California | Canary Islands | Card | Chase | China | China Eastern | credit | Credit Card | debit card | Earn | executive | Executive Club | Great Offer | Iberia | ISLANDS | miles | offer | offers | Pass | points | promotion | Qatar | Qatar QSuite | Rapid Rewards | Round Trip | San Francisco | Skyteam | southwest | Southwest card