– Hawaii has seen a pretty impressive drop in fares lately – sales never touched under $399 Round Trip – but Alaska and United now have plenty of dates in the coming weeks for under $325 Round Trip
– Norwegian seems to get their burgeoning growth under control and they seem to make the long-haul low-cost model work for good
LCC Norwegian has reported a 2017 third-quarter net profit of just over NOK1 billion ($122 million, up 4% year-over-year (YOY), on strong international passenger growth and increasingly high load factors.
The LCC achieved the result on revenues that jumped 21% YOY, to fractionally over NOK10 billion, compared to NOK8.3 billion a year ago.
Passenger numbers were up 14% YOY at 9.8 million, with figures from Spain and the US showing particularly large improvements. The US figures, up 79% on a year ago, were the result of the increasingly large number of transatlantic routes the carrier has instituted in recent months.
– World of Hyatt is offering 2,000 bonus points per stay at newly opened Hyatt House Dusseldorf/Andreas Quarter
The offer is valid for stays stay from November 1, 2017 through January 31, 2018 booked on hyatt.com.
– the American Express Centurion Lounge in Philadelphia is scheduled to open in October, I walked by yesterday and it looks pretty much done – let’s hope that the opening date will hold
Recommended for you:
- Lufthansa & Etihad to merge?, new Centurion lounge, 50k Chase United card, a Cheap way to New Zealand, Cathay cutting further, 3,000 bonus points per Marriott stay & more
- Amazing Qatar sale from Europe, Lufthansa almost ready to buy Air Berlin, Emirates stopped growing?, CVS stops sales of Paypal cards, $75 off Bloomingdales, 50% off Spotify, cheap Hyatt points with Daily Getaways
- Norwegian Halloween sale, Amex changes Hilton cards, Kenya Airways axes Asia, JetBlue two day sale, Centurion SFO lounge closed today
- The best current offers for buying miles and points
- Ctrip launches trip.com, Alaska and Hyatt 40% bonus when buying miles, Hilton and IHG holiday sales
- Qantas to codeshare with Air New Zealand, 2,500 Hyatt points in an easy promotion, Norwegian drops Oakland, British Airways to pay you back Avios
- Earn 25% Bonus Converting Hotel Points To American Miles
- Featured : Chase Hyatt Credit Card 40,000 bonus points (worth up to 8 nights!)
- World of Hyatt Card offering $250 statement credit
- $222 Round Trip to Bangkok from the US, Hilton 5,000 bonus, Monarch Airlines goes out of business
Questions, corrections, ideas about this article? Catch us on Twitter @mightytravels
See how to save $190 on ANY airfare ticket with Mighty Travels Premium
. Plus get 95% off Business and First Class fares with Real-Time Mistake Fare Alerts
Start your 30 Day FREE TRIAL now.
Want free upgrades, free breakfasts, free hotel credit & VIP gifts on ANY luxury hotel stay? Get these free benefits when you book with luxury travel concierge
for the same price as the hotel’s own website. Use code MT19 for an extra 10% off
your first booking.
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: american | American Express | bonus | bonus points | Centurion Lounge | hyatt | Hyatt House | Hyatt points | long haul low cost | LOUNGE | Norwegian | offer | Philadelphia | points | Round Trip | Spain | world | World of Hyatt
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |