– Kenya Airways has loaded some excellent fares from Johannesburg to Bangkok and Guangzhou in Business Class under $800 Round Trip
The fares come up only on the German OTAs – but from my experience they are very legit.
– the Cathay Pacific Asia Miles credit card now comes with a 50,000 sign bonus
This sounds like a good offer but I have yet to get an approval from the issuing bank Synchrony. I hope you’ll fare better!
– American Airlines AAdvantage now limits the number of segments for a flight award to three domestic and four international
For each one-way flight award redeemed for travel within the United States and Canada, a maximum of three segments are permitted. For all other destinations (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands), a maximum of four segments are permitted.
– Grubhub is consolidating the food delivery marketplace by buying Eat24
Grubhub is apparently itself a major acquisition candidate targeted by Amazon.
– transfer from Citi ThankYou points to Asia Miles now receive 20% bonus
I still find it hard to find value at Asia Miles.
– Air Berlin is not dead yet and just signed a codeshare agreement with JetBlue
– TopCashback offers 20% cashback on eBags now – time to get some new luggage!
– Kayak is buying Brazilian meta travel site Mundi