Starwood 10,000 + 10,000 bonus miles, IHG Gold for free, TrueBlue 25% bonus redemptions, American Express exits Prepaid market, Buta Airways to launch low cost flights, Air Berlin to stop operations soon?
– if you create a new Starwood Guest account and wait a bit – you will usually be targeted with some type of offer – right now a common offer is 4,000 points with two stays (but up to 10,000 points are possible).
– if you have a Starwood Guest American Express card – you may be targeted to receive 10,000 bonus points when adding an authorized user – log in here and try it out
– we wrote about it before IHG is giving their Gold mid tier status away with just three nights when you sign up through this link – it does not get you much but it is better than nothing
– TrueBlue points can be redeemed for up to 2 cents in value with the new JetBlue fall promotion
– American Express is exiting the Prepaid Card business – it was worth a shot in the recession but does not seem like a prudent bet anymore
– Air Berlin may have to start cancelling flights as the funds run out quicker than thought before – additionally no miles redemptions are accruals are being completed right now