Turkish let’s you fly anywhere in the world for about $2,000 in Business Class now, Emirates improves WiFi, Qatar also says goodbye to laptop ban, Etihad relaunches (paid) chauffeur service, ThankYou Points bonus
– Turkish Airlines offers tickets from Manila to almost anywhere in the world for under/ around $2,000 in Business Class now
The booking class J earns 100%-200% in various Star Alliance programs.
– Emirates is relaunching their Wifi service with unlimited Internet for Business and First Class passengers and a free 20MB (enough for most chat apps)
– Qatar now also got out of the laptop ban
– Etihad now provides (paid) chauffeur service through conxxe
Their website promptly went down.
– ThankYou points can now be transferred on 1:2 ratio to Hilton – that’s much better than then usual 1:1.5 rate. This may come handy for some high rate/ low category hotels during summer.