– IHG is out with their new Pointbreaks list bookable until Oct 31st, 2017
The hotels are usually out of the way and rarely ever fit my travel plans but 5,000 IHG points is a great offer.
Among the choices this time is the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi – a well located property in Abu Dhabi Downtown I have been back a few times since I write my Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Review. Abu Dhabi is developing slower but with a bit more vibe than Dubai’s mega projects.
Another property on the list is the Intercontinental Phnom Penh where I stayed last November for my Intercontinental Phnom Penh Review.
Phnom Penh is different than most South East Asian cities but still worth your time with it’s historic sights and great cafes and eateries (for a price though).
– the Holiday Inn Express Waikiki is finally open with 596 rooms; making it the biggest in the Americas!
– most Americans don’t care about flying or collecting points when flying – airlines are not exactly improving the value of their loyalty programs
– Wizz Air is blowing up with profits rocking up 50% the Central European discount airline may grow to be serious competition with Ryanair
The Budapest-based airline group posted first-quarter net profit of €58.1 million ($66.3 million), up from €38.6 million in the 1Q 2016 and a record for the first quarter.
First-quarter revenue was up 28.6% at €469.3 million, compared to €364.9 million for the 1Q 2016. Passenger numbers were up 25.2% year-over-year (YOY) at 7.2 million.
To celebrate the airline is discontinuing carry-ons fees to better compete with Easyjet and Ryanair (which surprisingly never had such a fee).
– Delta is adding a direct Atlanta – Shanghai flight (after just starting Incheon service) – another super long haul at 7,660 miles
– no signs of a Trump slump in US inbound tourism instead we should now call it a Trump bump
Recommended for you:
- IHG released the next PointBreaks Promotion
- Please stop stealing our deals, new IHG Pointbreaks, Philippine Airlines deals in AU/ Asia, new Iberia Premium Economy & More
- New IHG Rewards Club promotion – Spire Elite status and up to 15,000 bonus points
- New PointBreak list of hotels is available
- Weekly Summary – Round-the-World Flights for $338, IHG 2,000 Rewards Club points, 500 bonus Starwood Starpoints
- new IHG Pointbreaks list is out, Delta’s 50% bonus promo, JetBlue restructuring, deadly beach umbrellas coming for you?
- New PointBreaks list is out – valid for stays until July 31st 2014 – Get hotel rooms for $35 or 5,000 IHG Rewards Club points
- Oh yes – there is a new PointsBreak list
- BA to buy Norwegian?, 85,000 IHG points with the new chase Premier, Uber to add Getaround rentals and Jump bikes soon, Oman Air Business Class sale
- good points.com buy miles promos with IHG, United and Alaska, Turo goes Deutsch, Chian ‘un-bans’ mobile phones finally, GOL starting Miami flights soon,
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: deals | hotes odeals | New IHG Pointbreaks
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |