Hawaiian Airlines plans for A321neos, new LEVEL planes coming, Neelemans new venture, Ryanair sale, fast track to IHG Gold and Saudia does Mauritius
– serial airline entrepreneur David Neeleman is moving on from his position as Azul’s CEO and rumored to join a new US aviation venture
– IAG (International Airlines Group) is feeling the love for Level and has ordered five more A330-200s
– Ryanair has one more sale with many flights under $15
– Hawaiian Airlines is putting their new A321neos to work on Kahului – Portland, Kona – Los Angeles and Lihue – Oakland
This makes service to these destinations a daily (not seasonal) service from next year.
The new aircraft comes equipped with a Bring your own Device system and fancy new tablet/device holder. Finally there are some decent entertainment options at Hawaiian – still no Wifi though.
– IHG Rewards is offering a fast track to Gold Status with just 3 nights
500 Flying Club Miles when you join IHG Rewards Club and complete 1 stay plus Fast track to Gold Elite status when you stay 3 nights at any of the 5,000+ IHG properties worldwide. Full details and online booking Join by Jul 31, 17
– Saudia is beginning Mauritius service in 2018 – a likely much more reliable award redemption compared to Air France
Saudia serves no alcohol but often has several seats in Business Class available for redemption and goes to Los Angeles (LAX) among other US airports daily.