WOW $55 one-ways to Europe, topbonus changes redemptions, United adds Singapore 787 service from LA, Qatar to start Ugandan affiliate?, Citibank loose Hilton cards
– Wow Air is making good on their 30% Birthday discount on their already super low one-way fares – it’s now just $55 one-way to go to Europe
Search a bit on Google Flights or WOW air’s website to find the deals we saw them for SFO, LAX, MIA and YYZ (Toronto) to various destinations in Europe
– topbonus is making changes to award redemptions and (as far as we can see) has been reducing the miles needed for a redemption
Most changes are to the upper end of the award chart plus the fuel surcharges have been reduced by 40-50%.
topbonus has long been un-competitive for most award redemptions – this won’t change much and teh airline is a candidate for bankruptcy in 2017.
– United Airlines is planning to add 787 service from Los Angeles to Singapore from on October – making it the longest flight to/from the US and putting Singapore Airlines on notice
– the Ugandan government hopes for money from Qatar for a new airline based at Entebbe airport – a Qatar affiliate 737 hub in Eastern Africa would be a boon to the airline
– a look into the inaugural RwandAir service from London to Kigali
– Citibank’s loss is American Express’ win for issuing Hilton co-branded credit cards
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: 787 | airline | airlines | AIRPORT | american | American Express | bankruptcy | citibank | credit | credit cards | deals | destinations | discount | Europe | Flight | flights | fuel surcharges | Google Flights | Hilton | Hilton cards | Kigali | Los Angeles | miles | new airline | Qatar | Singapore | Singapore Airlines | topbonus | United Airlines | Wow | WOW $55 | WOW Air