Shangri-La for $7, Norwegian cornering the 737 MAX market, Chase Ink churned?, EgyptAir resumes Japan service, good Business Class fares to Brussels from Atlanta
– the Putrajaya Shangri-La Malaysia can be had for just $7 right now in October 2017 (HT Flyertalk)
Keep in mind that Purtrajaya is a dead town and too far from Kuala Lumpur.
– EgyptAir is resuming flights to Japan after four years of interruption from Oct. 29.
– Chase has a link to sign up for the Chase Ink card without the usual anti-churning language
There are many IFs here – but if you are planning to apply for a few cards anyways it might be worth a shot.
– Norwegian is cornering the market for Boeing 737 MAX and has 111 planes on order!!!
Norwegian has exercised its options to order two new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft that will be delivered during 2018. Following this announcement, AAA now has a firm order of 110 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft and 90 remaining purchase options.The LOI for sale-leaseback of 11 aircraft is expected to reduce the Norwegian Group’s financial net debt by approximately NOK 1.4 billion based on the currency exchange rate NOK/USD of 8.5.
– good fares from Atlanta to Brussels in Business Class at $2,200 Round Trip