– Philippine Airlines is rapidly moving towards a more premium product with new aircraft designs on their A330
– Norwegian is putting their 787 on the new Argentina route from on Feb 2018, feeding their ambitious plans for a low cost carrier inside Argentina
From 14th February 2018, Norwegian will start a year-round service of four weekly flights from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport, all on board brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Passengers can choose from a spacious, modern economy cabin with seatback inflight entertainment and fares from £299 one way.
– Etihad is discontinuing the chauffeur service bar the Etihad Residence bookings from on July 3rd 2017
If you already have a booking this is pretty miserable as you get less – but it will also mean lower fares in Business Class going forward.
– is Emirates finalizing a purchase of 49% of SriLankan Airlines?
– 1,200 passengers a day already move between flyDubai and Emirates – now the airlines are working together more and more
– you you do need a Morgan Stanley brokerage account to apply for a Morgan Stanley co-branded American Express card
– American Express used to lend you up to 100,000 American Express Membership Rewards points and now they do that for Delta miles too
Recommended for you:
- Emirates (old) First Class A340-500 Seychelles (SEZ) to Dubai (DXB) Flight Review EK 708
- Emirates First Class A380 Review Dubai (DXB) to Los Angeles (LAX) EK215
- Emirates A380 First Class Awards – How to find availability and book them…
- Etihad Business Class Review San Francisco (SFO) to Abu Dhabi (AUH) EY182 777L (incl. Etihad Wi-Fly Review), Cathay Pacific Lounge SFO and Etihad Arrivals Lounge
- Air Canada to start Dubai and India routes
- Emirates – the end of a success story?, Air Canada drops Aeroplan, an ANA 787 in trouble, 30% off Starwood/ Marriott in Africa, Delta’s changes at LAX and it’s fleet, Ryanair to go big in Frankfurt & More
- Business Class Airfare Deal – from Maputo, Mozambique to Buenos Aires, Argentina $3,028 on Emirates
- Skywards 50% award sale, Chase to restrict Sapphire cards, China’s airline changing strategy?, Etihad adds another codeshare partner, Melia Hamburg Hafencity opens
- will Alitalia go under this time?, Alaska profits drops, Emirates $50 off code
- flyDubai’s new Business Class, Emirates new First Class and B787 orders, LATAM to add Tel Aviv, ThankYou points and Ultimate Rewards add partners and 2,500 bonus MR for Alaska purchases
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents.
Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines.
You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Argentina service | chauffeur service | Emirates
Don't miss - more topics from Mighty TravelsAAdvantage | Aegean Airlines | Aeromexico | Aeroplan | Air Canada | Air China | Air France | Air France/KLM Flying Blue | Air India | Air New Zealand | AirAsia | AirBnB | Airline Reviews | Alaska Airlines | Alaska Mileage Plan | Alitalia | American Airlines | American Express | American Express Membership Rewards | ANA | Asia Miles | Asiana Airlines | Avianca | Avios | Avis | Award Booking | Bank Bonuses | Best coffee | Best Rate Guarantee | Best Western | British Airways (BA) | Capital One | Cash Back Deals | Cathay Pacific Reviews | Chase Sapphire Reserve | Chase Ultimate Rewards | Cheap flights | Cheap Passport Photos | Cheap Visas | Checking Accounts/ Bank Bonuses | China Airlines Review | Choice Hotels | Choice Privileges | Citibank | Club Carlson / Radisson | Credit Card Deals | Currency Arbitrage | Delta Airlines | Delta Skymiles | Destinations & Inspiration | Emirates Reviews & Skywards | Error Fares / Mistake Fares | Etihad Reviews & Etihad Guest | Expedia Coupons | Fare Monitoring Service | Frequent Flyer Programs | Fuel surcharges | Getaround | Google ITA Matrix | Hainan Airlines | Hawaiian Airlines | HHonors | Hilton Honors | Hilton Hotels | Hotel Corporate Codes | Hotel Deals | Hotel Friends & Family Discounts | Hotel Loyalty Programs | Hotel Reviews | Hyatt | Iberia | IHG Rewards Club | Immigration & Airport Security | Immunization | Japan Airlines | Jetblue TrueBlue | Krisflyer | Lifemiles | Lounge Reviews | Low Cost Airlines | Lufthansa Miles and More | Malaysia Airlines | Manufactured Spend | Marriott Hotels | Mighty Travels Premium | Mileage Plus | Mistake Fares | Mountain Gorillas | Norwegian | Online Shopping Mall Deals | Orbitz Coupons & Deals | Priority Pass Lounges | Qantas | Qatar Airways | Radisson Rewards | Rapid Rewards | Ryanair | Saudia | Singapore Airlines | South African Airways | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Sri Lankan | StarHOT | StarwoodONE | ThankYou Points | Things to Do (City Guides) | TOP Travel Destinations | Travel Agent Rate | Travel Deals | Travel Insurance | Travel News | Travel Tech | Turkish Airlines Review | Uber | United Airlines | United Mileage Plus | World of Hyatt | Wyndham Hotels | Wyndham Rewards |