– Philippine Airlines is rapidly moving towards a more premium product with new aircraft designs on their A330
– Norwegian is putting their 787 on the new Argentina route from on Feb 2018, feeding their ambitious plans for a low cost carrier inside Argentina
From 14th February 2018, Norwegian will start a year-round service of four weekly flights from London Gatwick to Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport, all on board brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Passengers can choose from a spacious, modern economy cabin with seatback inflight entertainment and fares from £299 one way.
– Etihad is discontinuing the chauffeur service bar the Etihad Residence bookings from on July 3rd 2017
If you already have a booking this is pretty miserable as you get less – but it will also mean lower fares in Business Class going forward.
– is Emirates finalizing a purchase of 49% of SriLankan Airlines?
– 1,200 passengers a day already move between flyDubai and Emirates – now the airlines are working together more and more
– you you do need a Morgan Stanley brokerage account to apply for a Morgan Stanley co-branded American Express card
– American Express used to lend you up to 100,000 American Express Membership Rewards points and now they do that for Delta miles too