EL Al lovely new business class, new Bank of America Premium credit card?, United betting big on Hawaii, SAS Eurobonus sale, ‘Fly Legs Up’ even in Economy, Alitalia entering bankruptcy
– El Al is working on a new design for their 787 and it looks fantastic!
– are we getting a Bank of America Chase Sapphire clone soon?
– United is betting big on Hawaii and is adding flights to the islands from all major hubs (seemingly in an attack against Alaska Airline’s dominance)
The airline will also use a lie-flat configuration from Chicago, Denver, Houston, New York/Newark and Washington, D.C.
– SAS EuroBonus are on sale for 17 EUR for 1,000 miles – not a terrible deal if you have a specific redemption in mind
– I’m not a fan of all those flying gadgets – they just seem to make my life more complicated – but the ‘Fly Legs Up’ looks interesting at least
– is this the beginning of the end for Alitalia? They have asked a US court for bankruptcy protection to keep flying in and out of JFK (apparently that’s a huge revenue source for them)