– LATAM and Avianca/TACA have good fares staring at $834 from Los Angeles to Bogota – several options to route on their respective 787 long-haul equipment
– ANA/United have great last-minute fares from Los Angeles to Kuala Lumpur for just $446 Round Trip
– starting now (1PM EDT) Daily Getaways have Marriott Gift Cards at a 20% discount
– Turkish Airlines is loosing customers quickly – I don’t feel sorry for them!
Turkish Airlines carried 13 million passengers in the first quarter, down 8% compared to 14.2 million passengers in the year-ago quarter.
Domestic traffic fell 2.9% and international traffic decreased 11.8% year-over-year (YOY) in the first quarter.
– Turkish Airlines is finally trying out a stopover service for 20+ hours connections with free hotel vouchers – in its ‘eternal wisdom’ the airline has chosen to offer it just for Pakistani passengers connecting to the US and Europe
Turkish Airlines, the carrier that flies to more countries in the world than any other airline, now offers its “Stopover” service for its transfer passengers, departing from Pakistan to arrive to the U.S., Schengen Countries, U.K., Ireland, and having more than 20 hours connecting time.
This new service – that set Pakistan as pilot region for the initial phase – will enable the transfer passengers that depart from Pakistan to arrive to the U.S., Schengen Countries, U.K., Ireland, and also have more than 20 hours connecting time, to stop over in Istanbul with an accommodation cheque prepared by Turkish Airlines’ authorized staff after completing the flight booking process of the passenger. This cheque will enable the economy class passengers to stay 1 night at a 4-star hotel; and also the business class passengers to stay 2 nights at a 5-star hotel in Sultanahmet and Taksim, generally described as the central points of Istanbul.
– Uzbekistan and Indonesia are promoting tourism between the countries – amongst the odd ideas – a direct Tashkent to Bali flight
– this intern gave away 1 billion miles by accident – did you get some extra points?