– Aeromexico has some great Business Class fares from Santiago de Chile to San Francisco for $1,540 Round Trip
The last leg from Guadalajara to San Francisco is in Economy though. All segments earn miles (i.e. on Delta Skymiles). I really liked the ‘hard product’ of the new Aeromexico Business Class 787 going to Santiago de Chile (Review).
– Qatar Airways and SriLankan have a Business Class deal from Frankfurt to Jakarta for $1,840 Round Trip
You get to enjoy the brand new Qatar A350 Business Class and the very decent A330 Sir Lankan Business Class. The last leg is on a single aisle plane though.
– Scoot continues to file Business Class fares (more like domestic First experience) for rates that not too long ago would qualify as a deal in Economy – this one is from Taipei to Singapore Round Trip for $409
– is Wizzair taking over the world? – or at least Europe?
The low cost airline keeps adding capacity and has grown a loyal following in Eastern Europe.
– great news – Emirates is honoring the mistake fares from Male, Maldives
If your ticket was cancelled in between – call the OTA to get your ticket re-instated.