Business Class fare sale from Europe to US and Mexico, Air Asia China venture to take off, Singapore Airlines all business comes back to the US, Hawaiin Airlines all flat Business Class
– finally a good Business Class sale from Europe (Zurich and Switzerland this time) to the US West Coast (Los Angeles and San Francisco) on Skyteam for $1,474 Round Trip
– Skyteam has great fares from Madrid, Barcelona to many small Mexican airports starting at $1,94 Round Trip
– Air Asia is finally setting up a Chinese joint venture!
– Singapore Airlines is bringing back the all business configuration to Los Angeles and New York soon
I really hope they won’t use the A350 Business Class seat they have to San Francisco – it’s torture!
– Hawaiian Airlines has some pretty decent looking lie-flat seats now in Business Class