Table of Contents
What’s World Market Explorer?
Yesterday, we let you know about the Comenity Capital Bank Cost Plus World Market MasterCard credit card, where you can earn up to 5% back in Rewards Certificates. If this card makes sense for you, then it may also be handy to know that World Market has a rewards program called Explorer. It’s free to join, has no ongoing membership fee and you can earn as you shop. Once you’ve earned rewards, you can spend them in-store or online within 60 days.
What are the Top 6 Reasons to Join World Market Explorer?
There’s several reasons for joining the Explorer rewards program if you shop at Cost Plus World Market online or in-store.
- Just for joining Explorer and completing your profile, you’ll get 15% off your next purchase. Not too bad a sweetener, especially if you have a big ticket purchase coming up.
- Except for alcohol purchases, you’ll earn a $10 reward for every $200 you spend. So that’s 5% back in rewards for shopping at World Market, which is what you also get when using a Cost Plus World Market MasterCard.
- You get special offers and coupons to your email; members often receive emails with $10 off a $30 spend. You can also find coupons online here. Right now, you can save up to 50% off rugs and lanterns, and there’s hundreds of items that have free shipping.
- Member-only exclusives include the ‘Birthday Surprise’, which could be $10 off a $10 spend or 10% to 15% off a purchase.
- When you’re shopping in-store, look out for the ‘MEMBER PRICING’ symbol as shown above, as it gets you cheaper wine and beer.
- Buy six 12-oz. bags of World Market coffee and you’ll get a coupon to get the next bag free on your next visit.
Note that to get credit for your in-store purchases, you must enter your Explorer member ID at checkout; you won’t receive any credit retroactively.
How do I join World Market Explorer?
You can enroll online here to start earning rewards. If you prefer, you can start your enrollment in-store and activate your membership online later. Either way, as soon as your membership is activated online, you can then start earning Shopper Rewards.
What else do I need know about World Market Explorer?
The Explorer rewards program is open to US residents (excluding Puerto Rico and US territories) aged 18 or older.
So that you’ll get notification of your Rewards, you do need to opt-in to receive emails from Cost Plus World Market when you join.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: Card | credit | Credit Card | Earn | explorer | market | MasterCard | Membership | National Park | offers | Park | program | reasons | Rewards | shopping | special offers | world