Note this does not work on Amazon Gift Card – Amazon is so smart.
– Hilton gives us a preview of the new ‘category’ assignments some hotels have a huge new bandwidth – try yourself
It seems for now the old Points & Cash bookings option is gone (I always use it at the Doubletree Kuala Lumpur). The new booking options should roll out by next week. Will there be many mistake rates?
– Alaska Airlines is back with a 40% Buy miles promo – no reason to buy speculatively but good way to top up with miles.
– the receiver corporation for Arik Air apparently peddled it to Ethiopian Airlines which promptly said no – Asky is gonna take over Western Africa now?
– the Personal American Express Platinum card now has the same bonus as the American Express Platinum Small Business card
You can get 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months. You may have to try a few times in Incognito mode (and maybe switch to a different location via a VPN) to make it show.
– Ethiopian Airlines and Air India can get you all the way from Cape Town to Western India in Business Class (except for the last leg which is in Economy) for $908 Round Trip
This D fares on Ethiopian should earn 24,000 miles on Aegean Miles & Bonus. India needs a $50 Visa or $140 10 year visa.
It is bookable on expedia.com.