Wow – $1,057 Africa – US RT in Business Class, Norwegian gets nod for Cork base, 45,000 Wyndham Rewards credit card offer, new Doubletree Mexico City
– Alitalia has $1,057 RT fares from Cairo to many US destinations for almost any day available in Business Class
– if you find yourself in the Middle East you can now fly for $124 one-way (in Economy) from Abu Dhabi to Cairo
– after years of bickering Norwegian finally got their approval to fly from Cork to the US – that’s an insane amount of capacity they have from Europe to the US now – European airlines must be especially worried!
“This approval finally makes it possible for us to plan the Cork to the U.S. routes we, and many others, have been looking forward to. We also now look forward to our foreign carrier permit for Norwegian Air UK (NUK) being approved next.
– Barclay is back with a 45,000 Wyndham Rewards sign-up bonus offer
– Oman Air has 50% off all international flights (incl. Business Class) but it seems hard to take advantage of this
– there is a stylish looking, new DoubleTree by Hilton in Mexico City now