What not to do in Iceland, 25,000 miles Korean Air Skypass credit card, Air France’s new discount airline, St Helena airport woes continue & More
– Note to self – when in Iceland – don’t drive the Rover over an icy lagoon
– Wait – Air New Zealand has a fully owned lounge at Nadi airport in Fiji? And now they have made it really nice as well!
– Korean Airlines Skypass and US Bank now have the 25,000 miles Personal and Business card offer out
– I have been telling the good folks at Qatar to introduce a San Francisco service (completely without any personal motives 🙂 but now Air India is eating their lunch as they go (almost) daily with their Delhi flight
– Air France feels the heat from Ryanair and the Gulf Triumvirate and is planning a ‘discount airline’ with more short and long haul sectors – it seems Norwegian is the bigger role model there
– apparently St. Helena airport has bigger problems than we thought – the new proposal against the dangerous wind shear is to blast off two mountain tops!