Expedia $50 off, ctrip buys Skyscanner, venere.com closing down, direct Jayapura to PNG flights, $500 RT to Tokyo on Singapore Airlines, $30 off Amazon Prime
– Expedia has a $50 off $200 hotel reservations coupon for Black Friday use BLKFRIDAY
– ctrip.com has acquired Skyscanner for a stunning $1.8 billion
Skyscanner has around 60 million monthly users and is available in 30 countries, with Europe its strongest market.
By amazing coincidence, Ctrip’s deal to acquire Skyscanner comes almost four years to the day since the Priceline Group bought Kayak, and for a similar amount at $1.8 billion.
– A first look into the new United Polaris Business Class – the verdict it’s much better than it used to be but still trailing American and Delta’s new Business Class
– the newest A350-1000 model made it’s maiden flight today
This model has a range of 9,196 miles – making routes like San Francisco-Perth or San Francisco-Kigali (almost) feasible.
– Papua New Guinea and Indonesia are not on the best terms but now PNG Air and Air Niugini are both planning direct flights to Jayapura (DJJ) again
– there is a new pan-African passport coming in 2018 (that may actually make visa free travel possible finally)
– Singapore Airlines has great fares to Tokyo for $500 RT from Los Angeles and just a bit more to Singapore
– TopCashBack gives you $30 off any prime membership (terms apply) – you can get another $10 off when you register for a new TopCashBack account through our link