150,000 Chase Marriott offer, free flight in Thailand, 2,000 Flexperks bonus offer, Etihad’s dropping numbers, Air Berlin’s crisis and Transasia bites the dust
– Chase has a new Marriott credit card offer that gives you 5x Marriott points on everything up to $30,000 – making it a 150,000 points offer
High spend offers have been rare from Chase (I never understood why).
– if you are headed to Myanmar soon – the Thai Airways Royal Orchid loyalty program has 15,000 bonus points on offer for one hotel night in Yangon; this is enough for a free flight within Thailand! HT FFB
– US Bank Flexperks have a targeted promotion that offers 2,000 points after a $500 spend – see if your account works
– something is up with the Middle East airlines suddenly – Emirates has empty planes and disappointing results and now Etihad’s Abu Dhabi hub has falling passenger numbers!
– meanwhile Air Berlin is selling off anything it can and is trying to convince Etihad to give it yet another lifeline