Wow – 12,000 Flying Blue miles for two hotel nights, 5x on airfare & new American Express offers, Hyatt Gold Passport bonus, United MPX adds AirBnB
– American Express has a number of targeted offers out including 20,000 miles for a $1,000 spend at ANA
This particular offer did not come up for me but I got $200 off $1,000 on Virgin America and $20 off $100 at Best Western (US) hotels that can be useful.
– American Express also announced plans to introduce a 5x spending bonus for airfare on the American Express Platinum cards as early as Thursday! – there are more rumors that American Express is planning to launch a ‘competitive product’ to the Chase Sapphire Reserve card
– FlyingBlue and PointsHound are offering an amazing 12,000 miles for any two night booking (new customers only)
Unlike Rocketmiles the hotel booking site does list almost all properties you can book on other OTAs and fees are very moderate. I found hotels as low as $35 (Hanoi) per night incl. fees that qualify for this deal. Remember – you do need to check in for these reservations to get the miles posted.
– Hyatt has a personalized bonus of up to 40% offer for buying Gold Passport points – this can be helpful if you are just at the threshold or at properties that are in a very low category compared to their cash rates (i.e. Hyatt Regency Dushanbe or the Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam).
– AirBnB is now listed in the United MPX app – this little app is an odd beast as it allows to buy gift cards for many local and online stores but this transactions codes as charged by United (Airfare) which comes in handy for a number of things