– United has targeted promotions available – I got 38,000 bonus miles when spending $2,500 – check what you got
-apparently there is a complimentary companion ticket for holders of the Delta Reserve card – it even works in First Class (with some suspicious charges)
– American Airlines is running a bonus miles campaign for flights to Europe – there is no harm in registering even if you don’t have current flight plans
– GOL Smiles has a campaign for reduced prices from Brazil to Europe in Economy and Business Class, starting at 15,000 miles (which are cheap to buy in the first place) in Economy one-way – it’s not easy to find availability
– can you actually have yourself targeted for the 10,000 AMEX points for ‘pay over time’?
– I’m a terrible Southwest flyer – I never made it into the A boarding priority but the new free priority standby status on alternate flights to the same ticketed destination for A-List and A-List Preferred Rapid Rewards members is a big deal – I wish I knew why 🙂