Table of Contents
What’s the deal with the Ritz Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite credit card?
Apply for the Chase Ritz-Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite card and you’ll earn three free night e-certificates for participating Ritz-Carlton Tier 1-4 properties when you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months. You also 10,000 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first three months.
The annual fee is a whopping $450 (not waived), but don’t be put off by this as the card gives you a whole host of benefits, including:
- $300 annual travel credit for airline purchases such as baggage fees and seat upgrades
- $100 hotel credit, which can be used for dining, spa or other hotel activities when you pay for a stay of two nights or more
- $100 airline credit when you book a qualifying airline itinerary
- 10% Annual Points Premium on Ritz-Carlton Rewards points earned through card purchases
- Free Global Entry and TSA Pre ✓ (use your card to pay and you’ll get statement credit back)
- Automatic Gold Elite status your first year of card membership
- Achieve Platinum Elite status when you spend $75,000 on purchases annually
- A free annual Priority Pass Select membership worth ~$399 retail
- 24-hour J.P. Morgan Premier concierge service
- No foreign transaction fees to pay
How do I get the Ritz Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite credit card deal?
What else do I need to know about the Ritz Carlton Rewards Visa Infinite credit card deal?
This credit card is available to you if you do not already own it and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the listings that appear on this website are from companies which provide compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The site does not review or include all companies or all available products.
Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
Recommended for you:
About the author: Torsten is a serial entrepreneur who started almost a dozen ventures on four continents. Torsten's love for travel has brought him to 130+ countries and travel with most of the world's airlines. You can reach Torsten at [email protected]
This post has been tagged with: airline | baggage | BAGGAGE FEES | Benefits | bonus | bonus points | BUSINESS CLASS | Card | Card deal | cardmember | carlton | Chase | compensation | credit | Credit Card | deal | Earn | fees | gives | Holidays Inn | hotel | hotel booking | Membership | No foreign | Pass | Photo Review | points | Priority Pass | products | review | Rewards | Rewards points | service | travel | Traveling | TSA | Visa